Friday 2 December 2011

My Final School Contents Page!

For the final copy of my school magazine contemts page I used brighter colour so that it matched my front cover more and added a few pictures like you would usually see in a contents page. The background image of the school entrence is blured out with this sight I used called 'Pic Nick', I used a colour contrast equiptment on Photoshop so that it looked more blended in. I tried to match the trees next to the entrence match the titile 'Contents'. I used a bright turquoise colour so that it stood out and when with the 'summer' theme.

1 comment:

  1. Some experimentation with different ICT which may be useful later
    Needs to develop ability to integrate text and image and follow conventions/justify subversion of conventions

    ReplyDelete