Thursday 9 February 2012

Changes I've made for double page spread

A few of my target audience who I gave my questionnaire to suggested that I change the idea of a fact file as the double page spread to a portfolio of the artist instead. This was becasue when they saw my draft they thought it was 'unproffecional' and so I asked them why and they said that they felt that a complete fact file won't go with the theme of the magzine, whereas a portafolio including facts was a more 'sophisticated' way of presenting a fact file. I asked them abit more about why they felt that I had to change the idea of a fact and what I could do to improve it. So I held a mini focus group of about 8 people who I showed few double page spread pages and they said that they would instead like a portafolio from and editors perspective including what the artist had said in another interview, also what family and friends say about them. My focus group said that I should talk about there 'journey to fame' etc. They also said that another feature I should include is the a mini 'cv portafolio' including little facts about them and a few little pictures on the side showing her on the piano so I don't completely let go of the 'fact file' idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment