Thursday 9 February 2012

Pictures I have rejected


I rejected the image on the top left because I thought that you couldn't tell that the model is a musician and she is not making eye contact. I rejected the picture on the top right because most of the piano is cut of because of the camera angle and the colour of the picture is too 'yellow, although it was a good shot in a way because it really looks as if she is concentrating and playing the piano. The picture of the model lying on the piano is a good shot because it is a high angle shot although the shot seems fuzzy and not clear plus you can see a prop in the background. The last picture that I rejected is the picture of the violin. I think the clarity of the violin is very clear but I thought that because it is a extreme close up it would be hard for me to write on for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment